Let Your Business Grow with Help from TeleVantage® Reporter
TeleVantage Reporter, enables you to run more than thirty detailed reports on your business's activity. Based on Microsoft Excel, it presents information-packed graphs in colorful, easy-to-read format, for any time period you want, automatically updated with the latest data.
- Keep track of your callers' wait times, how many calls are being abandoned, how long calls are taking once connected, and more.
- Discover who your busiest and most effective employees are. Quantify what times of day have your heaviest volumes, and whether you need to add more trunks to the system.
Special Reports to Track Advertising Campaign Success
Planning a marketing blitz? Keep track of results to the second with TeleVantage's specialized reports. Have agents mark campaign-related calls with an account code, then use the Call Volume by Account Code Report to track them. Or, place an ad with a phone number that TeleVantage recognizes as the contact "Campaign," then use the Call Volume By Identified Caller Report to track all calls from "Campaign." And if your agents are placing outbound calls, use the Call Trends Report to track just those.
Report on Your Regular Phone Traffic
Reports can be run to track user phone usage. For example, the User Activity Report shows how much time a user is spending in each personal status. Many queue-level reports can also be run against workgroups, such as the Average Wait Time and Call Volume by Time of Day Report. And the valuable Trunk Performance Report lets you measure the traffic on your phone system as a whole, giving you insight into the growth patterns of your overall business.
- Agent by Queue and Skill Configuration
- Agent Performance by Skill
- Average Wait Time and Call Volume by Time of Day - average wait time and inbound call volume displayed by hour
- Call Distribution by Skill and Agent
- Call Distribution by Skill and Queue
- Call Log - By date range, shows a user's call log entries.
- Call Result by Skill
- Call Trends - total outbound calls by a user. For example, measure the performance of a sales calling campaign.
- Call Volume by Account Code - total calls and total talk time for calls using each account code. Track any type of call for which agents have entered an account code, for example a recurring support problem or calls relating to an ad campaign.
- Call Volume by Identified Caller - by TeleVantage contact, shows total calls a user, queue, or workgroup received and average talk duration. For example, if you created 5 contacts, each to track a different promotional advertisement code, this report would show how many people called for each promotion.
- Cumulative Calls and Average Talk Time by Agent - by agent, shows total calls made and received and average talk time for any queue or workgroup.
- Custom Data - total calls and average talk time associated with calls from a user, queue, or all system calls, that are identified by a specific custom data variable. For example, an auto attendant could be configured to set the "Product" custom variable to "Apples" or "Oranges" based on the menu choice selected. This report would show how many callers selected Apples versus Oranges, and the average length of those calls.
- Inbound Call Outcome Trends - total calls handled by one agent, multiple agents, abandoned, sent to voice mail, and the total number of calls for any queue.
- Inbound Call Volume Trends - total calls a queue received, average wait time, and longest wait time.
- Queue Call History Detail
- Queue Comparison - compares all queues on total number of calls, average wait time, and total calls handled, abandoned, and sent to voice mail. For example, you can see how well your sales queue performs compared to your technical support queue.
- Service Level - by wait time, shows the percentage of calls answered, abandoned, or sent to voice mail during a time range for a queue.
- Service Level by Skill
- Skill Assignment by Agent
- Trunk Performance - by hour, shows the average number of inbound and outbound calls handled by the trunks you specify and the percentage of these trunks in use. Tells you if you need to add or remove trunks from your TeleVantage system, and can also help you predict future trunk performance.
- User Activity - pie charts showing the percentage of an agent's time spent in active versus other statuses. Shows the kinds of calls that make up the active calls.
- Wait by Outcome - how long callers waited before their calls were handled, abandoned, or sent to voice mail.
And many more...
Take a tour now! Learn more about TeleVantage, our award-winning phone system!
Read more! Discover more about TeleVantage in our resource area, including customer case studies, product sheets and more!
Contact us today to learn how a Vertical solution can enhance your business.